Tuesday, July 6, 2010

it's always something...

So, when I finally decided to start blogging the computer gets a virus and I was without it for a couple of weeks. I think I was always worried about sounding like everything was perfect I never had anything to write about. I read a friends blog and she was so transparent and honest I decided to just start blogging about life, REAL life.
We had a great holiday weekend. Got up early sunday morning and went to run the peachtree with about 15 family members! We all had so much fun although it was hard for some of us to walk the next day! I can tell i'm getting old because i chose to come home and go to bed instead of going to see fireworks, something I would never do! Kind of sucked that Peyton finally spent the night out and we had to be in bed early to get up at 5 and go run but oh well, maybe he'll be invited back for a sleep over again. :)
I feel like I've been involved in an alternate universe since I have become obsessed with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. If you haven't read it I would highly recommend it! Sad that I finished to last book today, gotta find something new to read, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment