Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can't believe I am blogging.....


Well, I finally did it! I actually created a blog.....am I crazy? Does anyone really care what I have to say? Probably not but I do have an adorable two year old I'll post pictures of! I think this was just a great excuse not to get off my butt and go clean the bathroom. :)

Hopefully I'll keep the blog updated at least weekly so those of you we don't get to see often will know what we're up to! Stay posted, life in our house is sometimes crazy but I love it....

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!Bloggerrrrr. Peyton is soo cute. I cannot believe I have never met him. We must get together before the boys turn 20. Your pictures are adorable...happy to be following along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure that you will do great! Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that you are actually blogging, the world must be coming to an end. I can't wait for this weekend! We are going to have such a blast tailgating and then watching Ga Tech whoop Wake Forest's ass! Call me tomorrow so we can make the plans.

    ReplyDelete